Sunday, September 10, 2023

Monte Cristo Crepes

This is more of a reminder than an actual recipe. The inspiration came from
Food Network Magazine (October 2015...I was recylcing old magazines at school). You can find their recipe here. I just made crêpes from my go-to crêpe recipe, and layered and folded in ham, turkey and swiss cheese. Swiss is traditional, though the Food Network recipe calls for muenster, and any melt-y cheese could work. I covered them, so they wouldn't dry out, and popped them in the oven (350°) just long enough to melt the cheese. The dipping sauce is a mix of raspberry jam and dijon mustard. I dusted mine with powdered sugar which is often included with a Monte Cristo. Serving it with a green salad kept it from being too overly indulgent.

Ingredients
thin sliced ham
thin sliced turkey
thin sliced swiss
seedless raspberry jam
dijon mustard
powdered sugar


No comments: