MHS: Introduction to Foods and Nutrition*
3 medium avocados
2 Tbls lemon juice
½ tsp salt
¼ tsp pepper
1 C sour cream
½ C mayonnaise
1 pkg taco seasoning
2 16-oz cans refried beans
3 medium tomatoes, chopped
2 small (3 oz) cans chopped olives
½ C chopped green onion
2 C grated cheddar cheese
1. Peel avocados and remove pits. Mash avocados with lemon juice, salt and pepper.
2. Combine sour cream, mayonnaise and taco seasoning.
3. Spread bean dip in one large serving/casserole dish or two dinner plates
4. Next, spread avocado mixture over bean dip.
5. Gently spread sour cream mixture over avocado mixture.
6. Sprinkle with onions, tomatoes, olives, and top with grated cheese. Refrigerate.
7. Use taco chips to scoop/serve it.